This portal is to open public enhancement requests against IBM Cloud and its products. To view all of your ideas submitted to IBM, create and manage groups of Ideas, or create an idea explicitly set to be either visible by all (public) or visible only to you and IBM (private), use the IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com).
Shape the future of IBM!
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Search existing ideas
Start by searching and reviewing ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted, and add a comment, vote, or subscribe to updateson them if they matter to you. If you can't find what you are looking for,
Post your ideas
Post an idea.
Get feedback from the IBM team and other customers to refine your idea.
Follow the idea through the IBM Ideas process.
Specific links you will want to bookmark for future use
In urgent need of Re-designing of Cloud primary website
1) Many don't remember the url https://www.ibm.com/cloud/ ,, but they can remember https://cloud.ibm.com.. This would clearly tells to customer IBM is the cloud first strategy company and cloud for IBM is one of the primary business area and IBM cloud is it self is a ecosystem, so obviously it cant be kept under umbrella of products...
2) Using of AJAX in primary site.. we have huge array of products, customer just want to do cursor glance of whats available if they are visiting for first time... currently a new customer has to click, wait for the page to load...
3) Add colors to website.. currently cloud webpage is in grey and black shades, it works for legacy business models.. but not for cloud, it has to be colorful, young, vibrant, quick to respond. People should love to spend time on main page,
4) Pictography:- Am really wondering why don't we make the visitors delighted by creating art form of the services we are offering.. who will go through the long length of text...
5) BLUEMIX:- It good that we took decision of announcing bluemix as ibm cloud... So lets start replacing all the bluemix stuff with ibm cloud.. people really don't understand how to understand bluemix...
Am still struggling to get my access to IBM cloud login... the feed back is just on initial page.. will share you my rest of thoughts once am in..
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.