I got a problem this morning that support helped me to solve.
I could not deploy a function to the eu-de host because I previously logged to eu-gb and there was a discrepancy between the apihost property (eu-de) and the endpoint used at login (eu-gb).
Since all I got was some authentication related error messages when I wanted to deploy my function.
It has taken 3 hours to solve.
Now I first set the api host property with `ibmcloud fn property set --apihost XXX` and then I login using the same endpoint : `ibmcloud login -a api.XXX`
So, in case of errors, It would be very nice to get the CLI check this.
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.