Ehnancing the Bluemix Reporting feature
Its an enhancement of an existing feature at more deeper level rather than a new feature.
Looking at the Bluemix Hierarchy
- At top level we have SI Account.
- An Account contains multiple Organizations
- An Organization further contains multiple Spaces and these individual Spaces contains many applications and services which is charged individually.
In current scenarios Bluemix displays all the Usage Data max at Organization level, means its consolidates usage of all the spaces displays as consolidated result at Organization level.
There is no provision to capture the usage details at individual Space level as of now
So as current enhancement requirment.
- Bluemix should further drill down one level to capture usage data at Space level also, logically say one project/departments in assigned to one space, with this data at space level SI could charge back to individual projects/departments.
- In current scenario Bluemix do not capture third party services, SI's has to reach out to individual service provider for the usage.
- There is no provision to export the report in excel or pdf format to display some Graph elements(or any readable format) for quick look by the finance/management guys without digging in technical aspects, although usage data could be provided by support team at individual service but that's too huge to get a quick look.
So above are the three features which is to be required to be enhanced in the current usage dashboard in Bluemix.
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.